Strategic Plan Goals 2015 2018
1. To improve the ability of all students to communicate in a variety of settings.
2. To further engage students in their learning through the improvement student interpersonal skills.
3. To improve students’ levels of independence.
4. To allocate resources to support the implementation of the School’s strategic plan priorities and ongoing school improvement.
5. To allocate resources (human, financial, time, space and materials) to maximise learning outcomes for students.